Applied Biomics is dedicated to providing top-quality, cost-effective and full-line Proteomics Services, from sample preparation, protein array, mass spectrometry to high quality data for publications. All our proteomics services are performed in house.
398. Rocha FG, Ottenberg G, Eure ZG, Davey ME, Gibson FC 3rd. Sphingolipid Containing Outer Membrane Vesicles Serve as a Delivery Vehicle to Limit Macrophage Immune Response to Porphyromonas gingivalis. Infect Immun. 2021 Mar; 89(4): e00614-20.
397. Vasquez PL, Mishra S, Kuppuswamy SK, Crowley PJ, Brady LJ. Protein Interactomes of Streptococcus mutans YidC1 and YidC2 Membrane Protein Insertases Suggest SRP Pathway-Independent- and -Dependent Functions, Respectively. mSphere. 2021 Mar; 6(2): e01308-20.
396. Hohrman K, Gonçalves D, Morano KA, Johnson JL. Disrupting progression of the yeast Hsp90 folding pathway at different transition points results in client-specific maturation defects. Genetics. 2021 Mar; 217(3): iyab009.
395. Jiajia MA, Scott CA, Ho YN, Mahabaleshwar H, Marsay KS, Zhang C, Teow CKJ, Ng SS, Zhang W, Tergaonkar V, Partridge LJ, Roy S, Amaya E, Carney TJ. Matriptase generates a tissue damage response via promoting Gq signalling, leading to RSK and DUOX activation. BioRxiv. 2021 Jan. Ahead of print.
394. Jiang H, Patil K, Vashi A, Wang Y, Strickland E, Pai SB. Cellular molecular and proteomic profiling deciphers the SIRT1 controlled cell death pathways in esophageal adenocarcinoma cells. Cancer Treat Res Commun. 2021 Jan; 26: 100271.