Applied Biomics is a Proteomics service company established in 2005. We are dedicated to providing top-quality, cost-effective and full-line Proteomics services, from sample preparation to generating high quality data for publications. All services are performed in house.
392. Jiajia MA, Scott CA, Ho YN, Mahabaleshwar H, Marsay KS, Zhang C, Teow CKJ, Ng SS, Zhang W, Tergaonkar V, Partridge LJ, Roy S, Amaya E, Carney TJ. Matriptase generates a tissue damage response via promoting Gq signalling, leading to RSK and DUOX activation. BioRxiv. 2021 Jan. Ahead of print.
391. Jiang H, Patil K, Vashi A, Wang Y, Strickland E, Pai SB. Cellular molecular and proteomic profiling deciphers the SIRT1 controlled cell death pathways in esophageal adenocarcinoma cells. Cancer Treat Res Commun. 2021 Jan; 26: 100271.
390. Rocha FG, Ottenberg G, Eure ZG, Davey ME, Gibson FC 3rd. Sphingolipid Containing Outer Membrane Vesicles Serve as a Delivery Vehicle to Limit Macrophage Immune Response to Porphyromonas gingivalis. Infect Immun. 2020 Dec; IAI. 00614-20.
389. Ibrahimovic M, Franzmann E, Mondul AM, Weh KM, Howard C, Hu JJ, Goodwin WJ, Kresty LA. Disparities in Head and Neck Cancer: A Case for Chemoprevention with Vitamin D. Nutrients. 2020 Aug; 12(9): 2638.
388. Iosef C, Pedroza AJ, Cui JZ, Dalal AR, Arakawa M, Tashima Y, Koyano TK, Burdon G, Churovich SMP, Orrick JO, Pariani M, Fischbein MP. Quantitative proteomics reveal lineage-specific protein profiles in iPSC-derived Marfan syndrome smooth muscle cells. Sci Rep. 2020 Nov; 10(1): 20392.